July 10, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 10:
- Hwai Lin Khor at ABI Research via BusinessWeek about Chinese Telecom: Who Wins, Who Loses?
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Short Line in SF at the Apple Store
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Apple's Apps
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Digital Dividend: the golden spectrum fight
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about iPhone 3G Strategy and Prospects
- Rob Enderle at Enderle Group via Technology Pundits about Looking Ahead To the 3rd Generation iPhone
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about Take a Breath, the iTunes Apps store is open & we have some suggestions
- Ken Dulaney at Gartner via WSJ.com about iPhone Calls On Software Developers
- Eric Kainer at ThinkPanmure via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Will Tomorrow Bring iPhone Activation Chaos?
- Nomura’s Richard Windsor via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about RIMM Reportedly Has Issues With Thunder Touch Screen