June 10, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for June 10:
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via NYTimes.com about Smartphones Now Ringing for Women
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about $199 iPhone - a real price point for consumers
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Apple's MobileMe and 3G iPhone
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about iPhone Release 2.0 - Notes from Europe
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Minimal Value-Add iPhone Post
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about iPhone 2 - a new business model?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about iPhone 3G - what's Apple got against cameras?
- Carl Howe at Yankee Group about Seven Overlooked iPhone 3G Details
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about Is it July 11th yet?!
- Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates via Computerworld about 3G iPhone fast but lacks management tools mobile enterprises need
- Charles Golvin at Forrester and Mike McGuire at Gartner via chicagotribune.com about Software updates equip iPhone for corner office
- Bernstein Research’s Toni Sacconaghi and Piper Jaffray’s Gene Munster via FORTUNE about Will the App Store be a cash cow for Apple?
- Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: The Street Weighs In On The iPhone 3G
- Roger Entner at Nielsen IAG and Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via Kansas City Star about Sprint, Garmin face challenges from iPhone upgrade