May 20, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for May 20:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Flattening Symbian shipments - user apathy about smartphones becoming apparent?
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about Value Quadrants: understanding value creation in mobile
- Andrew Jaquith at Yankee Group about Is We Ready for Mobile Identity?
- Gartner analyst Ken Dulaney and Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates via Computerworld about Employers loosen rules on camera phones
- David Kerr and Andrew Brown at Strategy Analytics about Enterprise FMC market to Reach $50 Billion by 2012
- NPD analyst Ross Rubin via USATODAY.com about Cellphone sales drop
- Lewis Ward at IDC via Top Tech News about Apple, Music Labels Discuss 3G iPhone Possibilities
- Stifel Nicolaus analyst Rebecca Arbogast, CreditSights analyst Ping Zhao, Roger Entner at IAG Research and Yankee Group's Andy Castonguay via NewsFactor Network about Little Alltel Stands Strong as Big Rivals Gobble Spectrum
- Chris Hazelton at IDC via NewsFactor Network about Jawbone 2 Headset Uses Military Noise Technology