May 29, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for May 29:
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Google Hearts Mobile Marketing
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Google CEO on mobile advertising: Golden Goose or Dead Duck?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Blending mobile VoIP and call-through
- Joshua Martin at Yankee Group about Has anyone heard about this iPhone 2.0 thing?
- Gartner analyst Carolina Milanesi via Reuters about Western European handset sales dive in Q1
- Peter Jarich at Current Analysis via RCR Wireless News about Pushing the button
- Craig Berger at Friedman, Billings, Ramsey via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Friedman: Apple iPod, iPhone Trends Positive for Chip Companies
- Edward Snyder at Charter Equity Research and Roger Entner at IAG Nielsen via NYTimes.com about The Guessing Game Has Begun on the Next iPhone