June 5, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for June 5:
- Dr Windsor Holden at Juniper Research about South American mobile data revenues to rise to $23 billion by 2013, but growth dependent on lower content pricing
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Verizon's Bid for Alltel - Implications for Sprint?
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Screenvision Speaks to Audience with Txting
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about So... you think that femtocell users won't need new handsets?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Handsets, handsets everywhere. Yet not a single one I want.
- Gerhard Fasol at eurotechnology.japan about It's an entirely different story for the iPhone in Japan than anywhere else..
- Shaun Collins at CCS Insight about Orange Shakes Up Its Organisation in the UK
- Andrew Jaquith at Yankee Group about “Rogue Mobile Devices” is the Wrong Perspective
- Tole Hart at Gartner and Goldman Sachs analyst Jason Armstrong via Dow Jones about Verizon To Acquire Alltel In $28.1 Billion Deal
- Oppenheimer analyst Ittai Kidron via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Motorola: Will The Handset Spinoff Be Scrapped?
- Shaw Wu at American Technology Research via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: 3G iPhone And More Coming Monday At WWDC
- Roger Entner at IAG and Craig Moffett at Sanford C. Bernstein & Company via NYTimes.com about Verizon in Talks to Buy Alltel
- John Delaney and Kresimir Alic at IDC via International Herald Tribune about Telecoms look to grow by acquisition