May 1, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for May 1:
- John Hodulik at UBS Investment Research and Richard Doherty at Envisioneering Group via BusinessWeek about Why AT&T May Deep-Discount the iPhone
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Vodafone: Unlimited Mobile Internet Offered for Free
- Mark Mulligan at JupiterResearch about What Does the Rest of 2008 Hold Part I
- Ed Kountz at JupiterResearch about The return of US mobile payments...different this time around?
- Andrew Jaquith at Yankee Group about Fling Aside Your Mobile Development Inhibitions
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch via San Francisco Chronicle about Adobe, cell phone makers work on Net interface
- Linda Barrabee at Yankee Group via Reuters.com about AT&T promises live mobile TV, but who’ll watch?
- Neil Strother at JupiterResearch and Charles Golvin and Peter Kim at Forrester Research via destinationCRM.com about The Moving Target
- Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: AT&T iPhone Subsidy Would Dramatically Boost Unit Sales, Bernstein's Sacconaghi Says