April 28, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 28:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Swedish dongles - part 2
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about New Skype Mobile App
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight about Nokia’s Numbering Doesn’t Add Up
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about IMS Rich Communications Suite - Necessary but not sufficient?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about More thoughts on green issues & cellular CO2. But will femtos help?
- S&P telecom analyst Todd Rosenbluth and Craig Moffett at Bernstein Research via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Verizon Climbs; Q1 Nearly In Line; Strong Wireless, FiOS
- Needham & Co. analyst Charlie Wolf and IDC analyst Chris Hazelton via E-Commerce Times about 3G BlackBerry for AT&T May Take Longer to Ripen