April 29, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for April 29:
- Juniper Research about ‘Local Search’ to become a Key Application for over 30% of mobile phone users by 2013
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about DVB-T just in time for EURO 2008
- Hwai Lin Khor at ABI Research about TD-SCDMA IC design house Commit leaving the TD-SCDMA game; what lies ahead?
- BMO Capital’s Keith Bachman via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple's FY Q2 Margins: Hurt By Lack of NAND Purchases?
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight via RCR Wireless News about iPhone invades Canada