February 20, 2008 Roundup
Analysts in the news for February 20:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about zaOza Vivendi Mobile Entertainment
- Bill Hughes at In-Stat about Current Converged Mobile Devices Fail to Compel Users
- Craig Moffett at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., Charles Golvin at Forrester Research and Kenneth Dulaney at Gartner via the Los Angeles Times about Firms add unlimited call plans
- Rob Enderle at Enderle Group via internet.com about When Will Smart Phones Overtake Laptops?
- Yair Reiner at Oppenheimer & Co. and Chris Jones at Canalys via Bloomberg.com about Garmin Profit Jumps; Shares Drop as Margins Shrink
- Neil Strother and Julie Ask at JupiterResearch and Lewis Ward at IDC via St. Petersburg Times about Cell phone giants roll out deals for big-time talkers
- Credit Suisse analyst Christopher Larsen and UBS analyst John Hodulik via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Price War! Telcos Swoon As Analysts Chop Ests on Verizon, AT&T, Qwest, Sprint; How Low Can Prices Go?