December 3, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for December 3:
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group via Engadget about Switched On: Rainforest fire (Part 2)
- Mark Mulligan at JupiterResearch about One More Reason Why Mobile Music Still Has Some Way To Go
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about 5 mobile advertising "myths"
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Mobile Nagging on Network Use
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Femtocell - who coined the term and when?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Is there such a thing as a 'vanilla' IMS handset?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Handset privacy - any rules or standards?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile payments for car parking - awful user experience
- Dimitris Mavrakis at VisionMobile about Do we really need femto cells?
- Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates, IDC analyst Godfrey Chua and Jason Kowal at Analysys via washingtonpost.com about Verizon May be Seeking Merger
- Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Modoff via BusinessWeek about Motorola: The End of the Zander Era
- Mike Gartenberg at JupiterResearch and Current Analysis analyst Brad Akyuz via RCR Wireless News about AT&T Mobility embraces ‘Cyber Monday’
- Robert Ferguson at ThinkEquity Partners, Albert Lin at American Technology Research, Avi Greengart at Current Analysis, Tero Kuittinen at Avian Securities and Rob Enderle at The Enderle Group via RCR Wireless News about Promises of more device choices
- Brian Modoff at Deutsche Bank Securities and Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via chicagotribune.com about Zander's smash and crash
- Morgan Keegan analyst Tavis McCourt via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: Morgan Keegan Downgrades; Cites Worries On Softer Demand From Financial Sector
- Richard Windsor at Nomura Securities, Lawrence Harris at Oppenheimer & Co, Mark McKechnie at American Technology Research and John Lau at Jefferies & Co via BusinessWeek about Qualcomm's Double Whammy