November 15, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for November 15:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about ZaOza
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Palm OS Classic Available for Nokia - First Take
- Annie Turner at BKI Media about What is Mobile Advertising?
- Francis Sideco and David Carnevale at iSuppli about Can Google’s Foray into Mobile Phones Succeed?
- Samir Bhavnani at Current Analysis West via InformationWeek about Microsoft Pushes Mobile Phone Networks For Notebook PCs
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner, Amit Nagpal at Analysys Consulting and Windsor Holden at Juniper Research via silicon.com about iPhone for business? Hang on...
- Canalys analyst Chris Jones, Jeff Rath at Canaccord Adams, iSuppli analyst Tina Teng and American Technology Research analyst Rob Sanderson via Bloomberg.com about Nokia Makes Losers of TomTom, Garmin in Bidding War
- Gartner analysts Ken Dulaney and John Girard via Infosecurity about iPhone unfit for corporate e-mail
- Michael McGuire at Gartner via CIO Today about Microsoft Unveils New Zune Lineup
- Shiv Bakhshi at IDC, Allyn Hall at In-Stat and Ira Brodsky at Datacomm Research via E-Commerce Times about Qualcomm Beefs Up Mobile Banking With $210M Firethorn Buy
- Tim Luke at Lehman Bros. via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Qualcomm Buying Firethorn For $210 Million; Dutch Court Dismisses Nokia Patent Suit; Analyst Meeting In NYC
- Jill Aldort at Yankee Group and Roger Entner at IAG Research via USATODAY.comSocial networkers reach out more with cellphones
- Canalys Principal Analyst Chris Jones and American Technology Research analyst Rob Sanderson via E-Commerce Times about Garmin, TomTom Settle Litigation as Bidding War for Tele Atlas Brews