November 26, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for Cyber Monday:
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Kindle: Product Design Decisions and Localisation
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about It's all in the details
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Thinking a little too different?
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Not a Fan of Overpriced, Under-Featured iPod Competitors
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Why are there no cool local applications for dual-mode WiFi phones?
- Andreas Constantinou at VisionMobile about The significance of Google’s Android
- Phil Solis at ABI Research about Amazon's Kindle - Part of the Mobile CE Picture, Serviced by Sprint
- Ross Rubin at The NPD Group about Failures to connect
- Gartner analyst Carolina Milanesi via Reuters about Good Christmas sales ahead for cellphones
- Avi Greengart at Current Analysis via RCR Wireless News about LG Voyager Arrives Just In Time for Black Friday
- Deutsche Bank’s Jonathan Goldberg via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Black Friday Roundup: Garmin Shares Higher On Reports Of Strong Demand For GPS Devices