November 19, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for November 19:
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Dispatches 2
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about And the killer mobile application is......
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Salvaging something from unused videotelephony capabilities
- Kurt Scherf at Parks Associates about I'd use Kindle
- Chris Ambrosio at Strategy Analytics and JupiterResearch analyst Neil Strother via E-Commerce Times about New AT&T Phone Gets Napster Groove On
- Stephen Baker at NPD via CNET News.com about Will e-books ever be a best seller?
- Iain Gillott at iGR via RCR Wireless News about A microcosm of opinion on handset design
- Bernstein Research analyst Craig Moffett via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Wireless Carriers: No Immunity To Recession
- J.P. Morgan analyst Ehud Gelblum via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Qualcomm: J.P. Morgan Ups Rating; At Current Price, Market Discounting WCDMA Royalties To Zero
- Stifel Nicolaus analyst Scott Devitt via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Amazon Unveils Kindle eBook Reader; Will It Sell?