September 21, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for September 21:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about Google to acquire UK spectrum?
- Tim Bajarin at Creative Strategies via PC Magazine about The Smartphone OS Wars
- Tim Bajarin at Creative Strategies via PC Magazine about A Bite-Size Player for Bite-Size Video
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile data roaming continued
- Richard Robinson at iSuppli about Navigation Becoming a “Must-Have” Item for Motorists
- Allyn Hall at In-Stat, Charles Golvin at Forrester and Tony Rizzo at The 451 Group via MacNewsWorld about Is iPhone's Web-Only App Stance Sustainable?
- Chris Umiastowski at TD Newcrest via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion Rising; TD Newcrest Boosts Target; See Big Jump Coming In Blackberry Retail Sales
- W.R. Hambrecht’s Matthew KatherBarron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Hambrecht Ups EPS Ests; Revises Forecast On iPod Sales; But Cautions That Q4 Margins Could Disappoint
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via Dow Jones about Helio's Struggles Show Risks Of Serving Niche Markets
- Avi Greengart at Current Analysis and IDC's Chris Hazelton via NewsFactor Network about Wi-Fi and Cellular Merge in Nokia 6301