August 8, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 8:
- Bena Roberts at BKI Media about Mobile marketing or SPAM?
- Ramon Llamas at IDC about Handheld Device Vendors Benefit from Dell's Departure, But Overall Market Still in Decline
- Richard Windsor at Nomura via FT.com about Nokia to outsource mobile phone chips
- Craig Mathias at the Farpoint Group via Unstrung about The iPhone is 3G
- Richard Windsor at Nomura Securities, Stifel Nicolaus at Cody Acree, American Technology Research’s Mark McKechnie and Maynard Um at UBS Securities via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Nokia: Arming Qualcomm's Competition; Bad Day for Texas Instruments