July 31, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 31:
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about 3G or not 3G
- Barry Parr at JupiterResearch about Interpreting an artifact from the future
- IdaRose Sylvester at IDC about Oops, I Did it Again...
- Andrew de Garavilla and David Kalil at Compete, Inc. about Mobile tv market begins to take shape -
- JupiterResearch analyst Michael Gartenberg via Top Tech News about Can iPhone Become a Gaming Platform?
- JupiterResearch analyst Michael Gartenberg, Pacific Crest analyst Andy Hargreaves and Ross Rubin at The NPD Group via the Associated Press about Do Launches Matter?
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat via RED HERRING about The Future of Phones
- Paul Gallant at Stanford Group, Bill Hughes at In-Stat and Ira Brodsky at Datacomm Research via TechNewsWorld about Wireless: Stakes High in FCC Wireless Auction Vote
- UBS analyst John Hodulik and Credit Suisse’s Christopher Larsen via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Verizon: UBS Ups Rating To Buy; Credit Suisse Raises Target
- Peter Boockvar at Miller Tabak via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: iPhone Production Cut Rumored; Sued By Eminem; NY State Complains On iPhone Battery