August 1, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for August 1:
- Brian O'Rourke at In-Stat about Bluetooth Market Continues Growth, but Rate is Slowing
- Dale Vile at Freeform Dynamics about HSDPA for fixed communications?
- Jarmo Nieminen at Nordea Investment Management and Ehud A. Gelblum at JPMorgan Chase & Co. via Bloomberg.com about Nokia's Networks Venture Threatens Profit Gains From Handsets
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat, Phil Leigh at Inside Digital Media and Chris Hazelton at IDC via E-Commerce Times about AT&T Goes Indie With eMusic Mobile Tunes
- RBC Capital analyst Mike Abramsky via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: RBC Says CY '07 iPhone Orders Now 5M, Down From 8M; Advises Buying The Stock
- David Bailey at Goldman Sachs and Citigroup’s Richard Gardner via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Citi Upgrades; Goldman Says Apple Trimmed iPhone Build Plans, But Keeps Buy