July 27, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 27:
- Raymond Yan at In-Stat about Big Jump Expected in Chinese Multimedia Phone Market in 2006 as Users Embrace Technologies
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about 1,000,000 M6 and Orange Customers
- Tina Teng at iSuppli, Shailendra Pandey at ABI Research and Neil Mawston at Strategy Analytics via Business 2.0 about Third Screen: Can Motorola reconnect?
- Neil Strother at JupiterResearch and Richard Doherty at the Envisioneering Group via BusinessWeek about The New Wireless Playing Field
- Gartner's Philip Redman via washingtonpost.com about Money-Saving Cell Phones Do Voice Over Wi-Fi
- W.R. Hambrecht analyst Matthew Kather, Goldman Sachs’s David Bailey and Pacific Crest analyst Andy Hargreaves via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple Roundup: Mac, iPod Momentum to Continue With New Models, iPhone Estimates Going Up