July 20 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 20:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop in an SMS Campaign
- Ryan Reith at IDC and Jane Snorek at First American Funds via The Globe and Mail about Motorola pins hopes on new handset
- Roger Entner at IAG Research, Rob Enderle at Enderle Group and Blair Levin of Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. via the Los Angeles Times about Verizon cuts deal with Broadcom
- Dresdner Kleinwort analyst Per Lindberg, Richard Windsor at Nomura and Nicolas von Stackelberg, an analyst at Sal. Oppenheim via Bloomberg.com about Ericsson Net Gains 12%, Missing Estimate; Stock Falls
- Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via the Chicago Tribune about Is time short for Zander?
- Piper Jaffray’s Gene Munster, J.P. Morgan’s Bill Shope and Lehman’s Harry Blount via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: Piper Boosts Target; Sees 45 Million iPhones Sold in 2009