July 10 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 10:
- Frances Guan at In-Stat about High Demand Foreseen for Mobile LBS in China
- Ross Rubin at NPD Group about Apple’s screen and Microsoft’s vision
- Alan Goode at Juniper Research about Mobile Payments to generate almost $22bn of transactions by 2011 and be adopted by 204m mobile phone users
- Annie Turner at BKI Media about Data protection isn't enough to save mobile advertising
- Kevin Chang from JPMorgan, Piper Jaffray & Co. analyst Gene Munster, Gartner analysts Michael McGuire and Roberta Cozzar and JupiterResearch analyst Michael Gartenberg via CIO Today about Is There an iPhone Nano in the Works?
- Kevin Chang and Bill Shope at J.P. Morgan via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Apple: J.P. Morgan's Shope Disputes Colleague's Theory On Nano-Based iPhone