June 27 Roundup
Analysts in the news for June 27:
- Mike McGuire, Van L. Baker and Hugues J. De La Vergne at Gartner about iPhone to Reset Road Map for Mobile Content
- Allyn Hall at In-Stat about E-wallet and GPS Phones on the Rise in Japan
- Miro Kazakoff and Ryan Burke at Compete about After 6 months of iPhone hype, are consumers ready to pay?
- Rob Enderle at Enderle Group via Technology Pundits about How to Explain a $6,000 iPhone to Your Wife
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about T-Mobile introduces Hotspot@Home - First Take
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Symbian OS Ten Years On: iPhone Opportunity?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Netgear + Ubiquisys : necessary but not sufficient for femtocells
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about T-Mobile launches UMA US-wide... and another launch as well
- Gene Signorini at Yankee Group and Carrie MacGillivray at IDC via ComputerWeekly.com about Mobile deployment implementation considerations
- Harvey Cohen and Barry Gilbert at Strategy Analytics about $1.4 Billion iPhone Windfall New Service Revenues for AT&T
- Neil Mawston, Chris Ambrosio and David Kerr at Strategy Analytics about Apple to Grab 10 Percent Smartphone Share in the USA in 2007
- Phil Kendall and David Kerr via Strategy Analytics about Emerging Wireless Markets Force Churn Above 2.5 Percent
- Samir Bhavnani at Current Analysis and Jagdish Rebello at iSuppli via eWeek about iPhone Plan Prices Hit Middle Ground
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch and Kevin Burden at Telephia via Investor's Business Daily about : AT&T, Apple Unveil iPhone Rate Plans
- Charles Golvin at Forrester Research and Dan Cryan at Screen Digest via Associated Press about Will iPhone Play Sweet Music for the Recording Industry?
- RBC Capital’s Mike Abramsky via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: RBC Boosts Ests; Warns Expectations Are Very High
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch via the Chicago Tribune about T-Mobile out to cut the cord
- David Chamberlain at In-Stat and Roger Entner at IAG Research via Associated Press about New Marketing for Sprint Nextel