July 9 Roundup
Analysts in the news for July 9:
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Will the WiFi Blackberry support multiple philosophies?
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about 2G - WiMAX dualmode
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about BLYK
- Ross Rubin at NPD Goup via Engadget about Switched On: Comparing Apples and Blackberrys (Part 2
- Charles Golvin at Forrester Research via The Atlanta Journal-Constitution about Sprint bets billions on 'Wi-Fi on steroids'
- Piper Jaffray & Co. analyst Gene Munster via the Chicago Tribune about Video iPods may resemble iPhone, analyst says
- Rob Enderle at the Enderle Group via TechNewsWorld about Is the iPhone Apple's Pearl Harbor?, the Next iPod, Tech Movie of the Week
- Pacific Crest’s James Faucette and Cowen’s Matthew Hoffman via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Motorola Continues To Lose Market Share, Say Cowen, Pacific Crest