February 28 Roundup
Analysts in the news for February 28:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about MobiTV's Milestone
- Sharon Armbrust at JupiterResearch about Mobile TV Gets Pat on the Back
- Sharon Armbrust at Sharon Armbrust JupiterResearch about Qualcomm (QCOM) / Nokia (NOK) Patent War Gets Pushback from the Bench
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about The year of enterprise FMC? But what problems lie ahead?
- Ian Cox at ABI Research about Mobile Operators to Invest $18 Billion in UMTS Long Term Evolution Networks by 2014
- Philip Solis at ABI Research about Samsung Using Chipsets from Beceem
- Philip Solis at ABI Research about GUPP's Wi-Fi-enabled Smartphone
- Philip Solis at ABI Research about Enter the World of Mobile CE
- Keith Nissen at In-Stat about High Consumer Interest for Enabling IMS/NGN Technologies
- Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates and Current Analysis analyst Kathryn Weldon via searchmobilecomputing about Mobile IM keeps users connected
- Michael Nelson at the Stanford Group via CNET News.com about Is Verizon Wireless (VZ) really looking to buy Alltel?
- Samuel Wilson at JMP Securities and American Technology Research analyst Rob Sanderson via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion (RIMM): JMP Starts Coverage With Market Perform Rating; AmTech Says Buy On Pullbacks
- Jonathan Hoopes at ThinkEquity via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Research In Motion: ThinkEquity Upgrades; Sees Strong Demand For New 8800 Model
- Dan Locke at Pyramid Research about WiMAX Spectrum More Expensive in Developing Markets