October 31, 2007 Roundup
Happy Halloween! Analysts in the news for October 31:
- Avi Greengart at Current Analysis, Miro Kazakoff at Compete and Ross Rubin at NPD Group via Computerworld about What went wrong with the mobile Web?
- Farpoint Group analyst Craig Mathias via SearchMobileComputing.com about Mobile VoIP to dominate applications next year
- Robert Schwartz at Jefferies & Co. via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Navteq: Don't Expect A Higher Bid
- IAG Research's Roger Entner via thestreet.com about Garmin Turns the Tables
- Frits de Vries at Rabo Securities and Chris Jones at Canalys via Bloomberg.com about Garmin Plans to Offer EU2.3 Billion for Tele Atlas