October 25, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for October 25:
- Adam Guy at Compete, Inc. about New Study Puts iPhone in Class by Itself
- Jennifer Colegrove at iSuppli about Portable Device Makers Eye Near-Eye Displays and Pocket Projectors
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via telecoms.com about Mobile handsets: A one horse race?
- Ramon Llamas and Ryan Reith at IDC about Nokia and Samsung Continue Gains as Mobile Phone Volume Rises 13.8%
- Jack Gold at J.Gold Associates via SearchMobileComputing.com about Mobile phone beats out smartphone as device of choice