October 18, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for October 18:
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Nokia vs Apple: History Repeats with the iPhone SDK
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch about Apple doing an SDK for the iPhone - First Take
- Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch via NewsFactor Network about Sprint Targets iPhone with HTC Touch
- Bill Hughes at In-Stat, Charles Golvin at Forrester Research and Josh Martin at Yankee Group via MacNewsWorld about Apple to Take Padlock Off iPhone
- Carolina Milanesi at Gartner and Pete Cunningham at Canalys via the International Herald Tribune about Nokia profit soars as market share nears 40%
- John Dryden at Charter Equity Research and Doug Freedman at American Technology Research via Reuters about Texas Instruments shares fall after Nokia report
- Mark McKechnie at American Technology Research, Richard Windsor at Nomura Securities and Ittai Kidron at CIBC World Markets via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Nokia: Still Beating Expectations Despite Plunging Prices, But For How Long?
- Roger Entner at IAG Research via The Boston Globe about Nokia looking at big picture
- Ben Wood, at CCS Insight and Cheuvreux analyst David Hallden via Reuters about Cheap phones lift Nokia's profits
- IDC analyst Chris Hazelton via CIO Today about Will Apple Share iPhone Application Revenue?
- IDC analyst Chris Hazelton via Sci-Tech Today about Nokia Launches N810 Internet Tablet