September 12, 2007 Roundup
Analysts in the news for September 12:
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Google's Mobile Adwords
- Mike Bailey at Compete about Is obopay on track to become the next paypal?
- Jill Meyers at In-Stat about South Korean Handset Market Promotes Advanced Services
- Thomas Husson at JupiterResearch about The shareholders' valse
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Mobile data roaming - still ridiculously expensive
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Multi-operator services - eg Mobile PBXs
- Crawford Del Prete at IDC and Endpoint Technologies analyst Roger Kay via Forbes.com about Why Apple Won't Become A Phone Company
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch, Tony Cripps at Ovum, Roberta Cozza at Gartner and Neil Mawston at Strategy Analytics via The Guardian about Can Palm find a way to survive?
- Peter Yu at BNP Paribas and Carolina Milanesi at Gartner via FT.com about LG edges back into the handset picture
- Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster via Forbes.com about Unlocked iPhones For All
- Chris Chute at IDC and NPD analyst Ross Rubin via USATODAY.com about Fun Flip wows camcorder crowd
- Dr Richard Windsor at Nomura and John Delany at Ovum via Times Online about Battered Motorola gearing up for a battle with BlackBerry
- Ben Wood at CCS Insight via Times Online about O2 finds Apple revenue-sharing to its taste