June 25 Roundup
Analysts in the news for June 25:
- Stephanie Ethier at In-Stat about Handset Navigation Poised to Threaten Personal Navigation Device Market
- Ian Fogg at JupiterResearch about Smartphone Breakdown Woe
- Julie Ask at JupiterResearch about Cincinnati Bell & Fixed Mobile Convergence: Service or Feature?
- David Card at JupiterResearch about Jump-Starting Mobile Music in the US
- M:Metrics about APRIL RANKINGS OF MOBILE WEB COMPANIES IN THE UNITED STATES AND UNITED KINGDOM
- Jack Gold at J. Gold Associates via Computerworld about Motorola unit upgrades mobile messaging software
- Eugene Signorini at Yankee Group via InformationWeek about The iPhone Is Not A Smartphone, And Nokia Knows IT
- Mike Maguire at Gartner, Charles Golvin at Forrester Research and Michael Gartenberg at JupiterResearch via the San Francisco Chronicle about THE NEXT GENERATION / Apple's iPhone will change the very nature of mobile communications with its dazzling design and interface
- Ryan Burke at Compete via RCR Wireless News about Amid the iPhone hype, fewer ready to buy but more ready to pay
- Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Here Comes the iPhone Coverage Deluge!