May 10 Roundup
Analysts in the news for May 10:
- Rachel Lashford at Canalys about APAC smart mobile device market hits new peak
- Dean Bubley at Disruptive Analysis about Green mobiles
- Craig Mathias at The Farpoint Group, Bob Egan, at Tower Group and Todd Kort at Gartner via Computerworld about After the Treo 755p, whither the Palm OS?
- Charles Golvin at Forrester and Gartner analyst Todd Kort via TopTechNews about Palm Releases Treo 755p Smartphone
- Paul Sagawa at Bernstein Research and Inder Singh at Prudential and Ed Snyder at Charter Equity Research via Barron’s Online Tech Trader Daily about Ericsson: Not Likely To Rescue Motorola; Tepid Response To Analyst Meeting; Where's The Cash Flow?